Ingredients - 1 can of beer, 1 chicken, garlic, butter, bbq sauce, salt and pepper
1. Wash salmonella, bird flu, or any type of other bacteria off chicken
2. Have friend dance around with said chicken
3. Rub chicken with butter, and sprinkle with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic plus
4. Accidently drop chicken on the ground covering it with a few pine needles and ground spice (this adds flavour)
5. Drink a 1/4 of the beer and then shove beer can up chicken's ass (it doesn't matter what kind of beer, we used Dab this time)
6. Cover grill with foil and then place chicken on BBQ, cover with foil.
7. Drink a beer
8. Every 15-20 min check on chicken, accidently knock beer can over causing big flames to shoot from bbq, grab spare beer, repeat step 5.
9. 1/2 way through, pour beer and bbq sauce over chicken, I prefer Diana sauce.
10. Cover with foil again, drink another beer.
11. Depending on the size of chicken it takes approx 1hr to cook. In the last 10 min, take off the foil covering the chicken.
12. Draw smiley face on chicken and take photo.
13. Eat chicken. Bbq veggie skewers and roasted bbq potatoes compliment it quite well.